Here are some of the key advantages:
- Boosts customer engagement: Photo booths, whether short term or long term, provide an interactive experience that can keep customers engaged and entertained. They also encourage customers to spend more time at the location and share their experience, which is expected to increase the likelihood of additional purchases.
- Increases brand visibility: Photo booths and photo/video activations provide an instant shareable moment that is 100% customisable and brandable. Logos, campaign messaging, brand colours – you can have it all. This creates brand recognition and increased visibility among customers and potential new customers.
- Provides social media content: Photo booth installations allow instant social media sharing. Experiences are trending, encouraging others to visit, buy or enquire. This enables businesses to reach a wider audience and increase their online presence.
- Generates data insights: Photo booth installations are equipped with technology that captures data about customer behaviour, preferences, and interactions. It also gives valuable insight into your customers. This information can be used to improve marketing strategies and customer experience and inform future campaigns.
- Creates a memorable experience: Photo booth installations offer people a unique and unforgettable experience. This can help to build loyalty and increase customer retention. People crave connection and an opportunity to experience and feel part of something.
Photo booths and long-term installations can be valuable investments for businesses looking to increase customer engagement, brand visibility, and data insights while creating a memorable customer experience. Whether it’s a permanent installation at a retail location that’s just opened to increase social media traction and spread the word or whether it’s an installation that’s tailored to advertising a new show or series, there is a benefit and a reason why it’s not something your marketing team should gloss over! It’s a no brainer!
We’re not going to pull the wool over your eyes. We’re all about transparency so yes, there are risks… but nothing we can’t work through!
One of the most obvious risks associated with photo booth installations is security. Without staff present, how do you monitor the use and the output? How do you make sure that only quality content is used and no one’s privacy is impinged? Easy – an approvals process! If this is really a concern to you, an approval mechanism can be set so people won’t receive their images until the photo has been approved on the back end. Additionally, the Gallery button can be disabled so no one can access the gallery of photos. The Social Scene photo booth installations can be bolted down, attached as a wall mount into a super cool build or can be placed just about anywhere you want!
Things go wrong – the internet is a beast.. Wifi can be questionable at the best of times! It’s all good – we can remote into our equipment any time. Our photo booths are completely accessible at any time and we can provide support whenever it’s needed. This is all part of our service. Plus, we are completely qualified to test and tag and safety check the equipment. We kind of do it all – we’re amazing like that!
Lastly, the user experience (UX). We get it, this is actually the most important part of the planning. We want to make sure that customers have a great experience because this is what they are going to talk about and share with their tribe. Our photo booths and installations are so easy to use, it’s actually impossible to not have a great time and a great experience to share! They are intuitive, fun and engaging!
Despite these risks noted above, unattended and long/short term photo booth installations offer benefits that far outweigh the risks. For example, retail stores often find that installing a photo booth allows them to draw more foot traffic as customers want to have a try.. Then share.. Then land on a branded microsite and be drawn to buy! Marketing costs may even reduce without the need for google ads, advertising and spending hours trying to figure out how to reach a wider audience.
If you are considering the benefits of a photo booth installation, whether it’s short term or long term, there are ways to mitigate the risk and ways to make it work for you in the best possible way. You need to get Seen on the Social Scene and with Social Exposure, you can!
We have flexible contract options, full support and maintenance and the best graphic design team around. We know our stuff, we take safety seriously and people trust us. We have long term partners for a reason. At Social Exposure, we believe in the power of experiences. We know that when you can make people feel part of something and connected to something bigger than them, they want to come back again and again.
It doesn’t even have to be a long term installation – like we said, options for any project or event! From weekend events celebrating important dates of the year to week long marketing campaigns, we have a solution. We even have some Social Scenes that have been so successful, they have remained for 4 years. No, that’s not a joke! Green screen on an unattended photo booth installation over more than a couple of hours? Sure, why not!
We hear you, it can be risky.. But the advantages far outweigh the risks and we have a plan! We can partner with you to make it work so don’t feel like it isn’t going to work – it can! And if it does, you won’t ever look back.
Feel free to check out our website if you want to know more! Or get in touch!